Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm your white Jewish radio

i'm your white Jewish radio
and you're my Taiwanese Asian TV
i'm your Wynonie Harris
and you're my Elvis Presley
i'm your Big Joe Turner
and you're my Bill Haley
and we're both black entertainment
though our skins are yellow and pink
i'm your Sun record
and you're my RCA
i'm your Parlaphone
and you're my VeeJay
everyone hears you
no one listens to what i say
yeah, i came first
yeah i come fast
but i let you come first
'cause you make me last
you're under me
'cause on top you'd make me pop
so i hold you down
and you bring me up
i make the sounds on the radio
in your lovin' cup
you shook me down
and i'm all shook up
treat me nice be my spice
i'll be your meaty cad
remember who liberates you
he is not your dad

1-21-13


No comments:

Post a Comment