Saturday, January 5, 2013

Four Men Came Up From The River

four men came up from the river
climbing the boulder dyke
with bags and sachels
each one to his bike
and rode away down a field path
what did they find?
did they find what they went down there for?
looks like they did
and they did it together
 
 
Tsen-Tien-Gong has an event
101 years of doing something
from 9:30 to 12:30 today
the 102nd year on its way
people coming in cars on cycles
people leaving with blankets and gifts
did they get what they came here for?
looks like they did
and they all belonged
 
i sit here on the pebbled wall
disconnected and ignored
if i fall i'm all alone
with only my wife's family
and two cats at my feet
i swing my legs around so bicyclists can pass
but no one says thanks or cares for my ass
i don't know where i belong
nor am i doing it together with anyone
belonging nowhere and with no one
anyone who wants me?
only those who want me
call me when they want me
 
1-6-13


No comments:

Post a Comment