Monday, November 2, 2020

Who is Going to Make Me Desire Her











Hear live first rendition here

Who is going to make me desire her

And let my desire reach fruition

With nothing short of infatuation encouraged?

Fine with the details of a fresco engraving,

Painted partially before the plaster dries. 

She is one of a kind to brighten my eyes,

With a pristine wine of her vintage.

Through enveloped creases tucked into the other,

Unlicked until our closure sealed,

Intoxicating like an exotic potion.

Wordlessly breathless into her gaze,

Holdingly conversant with each niche divine.

Who can make my lust take notice?

Warm air rippling between us, excited 

The fragrances waffing from our bodies.

Who can bring it back to life

From the depths with a fawn’s enticement?


November 2, 2020

Visit My Author Page 

Visit My Website
Copyright © 2020 by David Barry Temple. All rights reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment