Thursday, March 5, 2015

i don't know what you're talking about!

i don't know what you're talking about!

one God, 
man made others.

men can believe what they wish
even if they sever
enemies at the neck.

what the heck?

didn't the U.S. enslave?
put millions of Native Americans
to early graves?

who are you to say?

your nuclear bombs!
not mine?

your sweatshops enrich
only every son-of-a-bitch!

i am a wandering Jew

in love with a place to stay,
my people exodus on moving day.

who are you to welcome me home?

leave me alone!

birds with coats 
no longer reach the sky.

who do you think you are?

who do you think i am

progress takes me only so far.
i'm not buying it!

it leaves me in a leaky boat.
barely afloat.

what was that you said?

i would rather leave into the desert,

end up dead,

or start a civilization.


3-5-15





No comments:

Post a Comment