Thursday, October 24, 2013

you may see an evil black devil in me

you may see an evil black devil in me
streaks of red blood dripping down my face
but I am King Jorma from the land of Hot Tuna
as anarchy's too scary in this place

that this shirt even fits me is a testament
to the life bike-riding the Han has meant
totally black Converse, my blue suade shoes
soften my flat feet and rout my gout

a Halloween event at the bushiban
for kids to enjoy the English-mon
what is spooky is why i look kooky
with classic branch broom accoutrement 

wearing it now, hours from the party
enjoying the river, laughing hardy
wrist-band black, Wobbly black cat
even my shorts and socks are that

if there were a party for adults
where costume and mayham result
i wouldn't be in it,heartburn would thin it
i just couldn't stand that tumult

10-25-13





No comments:

Post a Comment