Friday, February 1, 2013

Entertain this

entertain this
 grow by entertaining yourselves
there's no growth in me entertaining you
and you've shown nothing to learn from me
you've shown no equality towards me
open mike?
open a few more bottles of beer
keep saluting yourselves one more year
while you're here
with nothing to learn, only to earn
find youselves some pussys to burn
some suckers who'll fall in
soon it will be wearing thin
 
entertain this
i entertain myself
with bicycle rides in countrysides
music heads when i'm gratefully dead
when she goes up to her room and
she sings her fateful tune
 i'm going where those chilly winds don't blow
reading books while it cooks
smoking weed when i need seeds
writing poems when i feel alone
humping the blanket when she won't spank it
watching corporate news to get their views
knowing revolution is the only solution
 
entertain this
i could entertain a preacher
ahhh, being one with nature
i am such a gentle creature
just walk me out in the morning dew this morning
please ride me out in the morning dew today
i'm just an English language teacher

2-2-13

No comments:

Post a Comment